Community Residential Care Facility Assistant (CRCF Assistant)
- Directly supervises 2 CRCF’s. Responsible for staff work schedules, providing shift coverage and leave approval. Ensures all direct support staff are in compliance with annual training.
- Supervises the handling of the consumers’ funds according to 200-12-DD policy. Maintains accurate financial records for consumers’ funds. Ensures fund drafts are submitted to finance.
- Completes Stromberg for all Direct Support staff. Makes sure documentation is correct (leave request, overtime approval, etc is attached).
- Works with CRCF Administrator to develop consumers’ support plans. Monitors active treatment programs, body checks, treatment records, and BSP data for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Screens, interviews and makes recommendations for hiring staff. Responsible for disciplinary actions including recommending termination.
- Assists consumers in exercising their rights.
- Performs related duties as required concerning health, safety and accountability of the consumers.
- Make sure that consumer diets are followed and that the appropriate groceries are in the home, follow-up with first shift direct support regarding appropriate groceries.
- Responsible to direct and monitor staff in the implementation of support related issues such as housekeeping, the maintenance of the physical plants, the ordering/maintenance of appropriate supplies to complete these tasks, and staff responsibilities in regard to vehicle care and maintenance.
- Monitors fire and other disaster drills for the two CRCF’s.
- Serves on a Quality Assurance Committee. Compiles information and presents or sends to the committee chair.
- Works with new hires demonstrating the OJT skills.
- Meet with CRCF Administrator on a regular basis.
- Provide CRCF Administrator a monthly summary of finding of visits, celebrations, concerns, and opportunities for the two CRCF’s.
Education: High School diploma and two-year’s supervisory experience and at least one year experience in the field of developmental disabilities. Preferably an Associate’s Degree in Business Management or related field and supervisory experience.
Work Schedule: Primarily first shift, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5pm. Assigned a mobile phone to enable 24-hour contact.
Please send resume to: Laurens County DSN Board Attn: Keely Simmons, Human Resource Director PO Box 986 Laurens, SC 29360 Or Fax (864) 682-2397 Or firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Residential Care Facility Administrator (CRCF Administrator)
Responsibilities: The CRCF Administrator is responsible for the overall operation of the CRCF facilities which includes the supervision of personnel and administrative management functions, as well as the formulation, implementation, and monitoring of activities and programs for the individuals living in the CRCF.
Requirements: Must possess a CRCF Administrator’s license from the State of SC, and a valid SC Driver’s License. Preferred experience in management and supervision.
Work Schedule: Primarily first shift, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5pm. Twenty-four (24) hour on-call responsibility. Hours may be flexed as needed to accomplish job responsibilities.
Send resume to: Laurens County Disabilities and Special Needs Board Attn: Keely Simmons, Human Resource Director 1860 Hwy 14 Laurens, SC 29360 Fax (864) 682-2397 email@example.com
Responsibilities: Under limited supervision of the Finance Director, the Staff Accountant performs monthly analysis for the Board and the HUD in an accurate and timely manner, assists the Finance Director in the preparation of financial analysis, assists in preparing yearly budgets, analyzes the general ledger accounts, and reconciles various accounts.
Requirements: Five years of experience in accounting or Associates Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 2 years experience in accounting, or Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting. Very proficient in Excel.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
Entry Level Salary: $14.79 per hour
Send resume to:
Laurens County Disabilities and Special Needs Board
Attn: Keely Simmons, Human Resource Director
1860 Hwy 14
Laurens, SC 29360
Fax (864) 682-2397
Apply Monday – Friday, 8am – 3pm, 1860 Hwy 14, Laurens, SC 29360
Direct Support Staff (full time)
- Clinton Manor – 40 hours per week, M-F, 2nd shift (posted 8/25/15 – 9/1/15)
- Clinton Manor – 32 hours per week, flexible floater, available for 2nd or 3rd shifts, primarily one shift, but will need to be available to work the other shift as needed. (posted 8/25/15 – 9/1/15)
Direct Support Staff (part time weekends)
- Weekend /1st shift / Sat & Sun
- Northside – 16 hours total, 730am – 330pm
- East Main – 16 hours total, 730am – 330pm
- Weekend /2nd shift/Sat & Sun
- Laurens – 16 hours total, 4pm – 12am, one to one accountability with a consumer.
- Oak Grove – 16 hours total, 330pm-1130pm, one to one accountability with a consumer.
- Weekend /3rd shift/Sat & Sun
- Laurens Street – 14 hours total, 12am – 8am & 12am – 6am, one to one accountability with an individual served by the Agency
- Sullivan – 24 hours total, 7pm-7am
Direct Support Staff (part time Monday – Friday)
- Mon – Fri/1st shift
- No Vacancies
- Mon – Fri/2nd shift
- Clinton Manor – 27.5 hours total, 230pm – 8pm (posted 8/21/15 – 8/28/15)