Are you currently CNA Certified? If yes, then the agency will pay a $500 bonus after 1 year of continuous employment with Laurens County Disabilities & Special Needs Board and will provide a set of scrubs and shoes!!!
Responsibilities: Serves as an advocate for individuals with intellectual disabilities and/or related disabilities in coordinating access to a wide range of services. Also, required to coordinate, assist and monitor needed services, and complete the necessary paperwork. Must also provide assistance in crisis intervention and intake activities for SCDDSN eligibility determination.
Requirements: Bachelor’s in social work or related field (Sociology, Psychology, or Special Education) from an accredited college or university or a BA/BS in an unrelated field with one (1) year experience in working with programs for individuals with developmental disabilities or have one (1) year in a case management program and demonstrate knowledge of disabilities.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5 pm.
Send resume to: Laurens County DSN Board, Attn: Keely Simmons, HR Director, 1860 Hwy 14, Laurens, SC 29360, or email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax, 864-682-2397
Weekend Residential Coordinator
Responsibilities: Under the general direction of the Residential Director employee is responsible for implementing, directing, managing, and monitoring the implementation of LCDSNB policies/procedures, and programs. Directly supervises staff and is responsible for staff work schedules, coordinating coverage, leave approval, timecard approvals, evaluations, etc. Ensures all staff are in compliance with required trainings. Directs and monitors staff in the implementation of support related issues such as housekeeping, maintenance of locations, staff responsibilities in regard to vehicle care and maintenance, etc.
Education/Experience: High School diploma with at least one year of supervisory experience.
Work Schedule: Normal 24 hours per week, but guaranteed pay for 30 hours per week, thus considered a Full Time employee with State benefits, leave accrual, and holiday pay, etc. Work every Saturday – Sunday and 1 day in the week. Hours may be flexed as needed to accomplish job responsibilities.
Salary: $14.49 per hour
Send resume to: Laurens County Disabilities and Special Needs Board, Attn: Keely Simmons, Human Resource Director, 1860 Hwy 14, Laurens, SC 29360 or, Fax (864) 682-2397 or, email email@example.com
Direct Care Positions:
Apply Monday – Friday, 8am – 3pm
Laurens – 1860 Hwy 14
Clinton – 25136 Hwy 76 East
Direct Support Staff (full time)
- Oak Grove and South Harper – 2nd shift, 32 hours per week, 330pm – 1130pm
- Evergreen Campus – 1st shift, Monday – Friday, 30 hours per week (posted 5/3/16 – 5/10/16)
- Broad and Jones – 32 hours per week, 2nd shift (posted 5/5/16 – 5/12/16)
Direct Support Staff (part time weekends)
- Weekend /1st shift / Sat & Sun
- South Harper – 16 hours total, shift 730am – 330pm
- Mill – 24 hours total when working the weekend, rotating weekends, shift 7am – 7pm
- East Main – 16 hours total, shift 730am – 330pm
- Northside – 16 hours total, shift 730am – 330pm
- Broad – 16 hours total, shift 730am – 330pm
- Weekend /2nd shift/Sat & Sun
- No vacancies
- Weekend /3rd shift/Sat & Sun
- Mill – 24 hours total when working the weekend, rotate weekends available in schedule, 7pm – 7am
- Davidson – 24 hours total when working the weekend, rotate weekends available in schedule, 7pm – 7am
- Sullivan – 24 hours total when working the weekend, rotate weekends available in schedule, 7pm – 7am
Direct Support Staff (part time Monday – Friday)
- Mon – Fri/1st shift
- Sullivan – 17.5 hours total, 6am – 930am
- Evergreen – 15 to 18 hours total per week, available between 530am – 6pm to transport consumers to employment
- Mon – Fri/2nd shift
- Laurens – 25 hours total, 3pm – 8pm
Direct Support Staff (part time various days)
- No vacancies