Current positions available:
Assistant Residential Director
- Assess each consumer’s needs upon admission to a CRCF, or CTH II. /SLP.
- Participate in Team meetings as needed
- Provide training to QIDP’s, CTH II / SLP coordinators and CRCF administrator.
- Provide initial and ongoing in-service training to staff at the facility and the day program regarding consumers’ needs (diets, accountability, active treatment, etc.)
- Review Therap on a daily basis (read t-logs, approve GER’s and service plans).
- Coordinates and monitors the critical incident and alleged abuse reports on the state system.
- Provide direct counseling and crisis interventions services to consumers as needed.
- Provide therap training to employees at orientation/new hire class
- When there is a manager vacancy, residential director assistant will fill in that area.
- Completes and maintains the ADT forms and forward to SC DDSN.
- Participates as a member of the QA/ Team.
- Prepares and assist with plan of corrections regarding surveys on a timely basis (DHEC certification/licensing), Alliant, etc.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Psychology or related field from a an accredited college or university, or Bachelor’s degree in another field and 5 years’ experience working with people with disabilities and special needs. Supervisory experience required. Work Schedule: Primarily first shift, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5pm. Twenty-four (24) hour on-call responsibility. Hours may be flexed as needed to accomplish job responsibilities. Salary: $40,798.37 Send resume and above requirements to: Laurens County Disabilities and Special Needs Board Attn: Keely Simmons, Human Resource Director PO Box 986 Laurens, SC 29360 Fax (864) 682-2397 Or firstname.lastname@example.org ___________________________________________
________________________________________________ _______________________________________________ When applying for Direct Support Positions, applicants must apply in person at 1860 Hwy 14, Laurens, SC 29360, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am- 5:00 pm. Direct Support Staff (full time)
- Evergreen Skills/1st shift/30 hours per week (posted 7/21/2014 – 7/28/2014)
- Ferguson Street – Facility located in Clinton. 40 hours per week/2nd shift Lead Direct Support $10.32 per hour (7/21/2014 to 7/28/2014)
- Evergreen Skills – Facility located in Laurens. 40 hours per week/1st shift. Must be familiar with lawn care and maintenance of lawn care equipment. Job is lawn care and supervision of individuals doing lawn care.
____________________________________________ Direct Support Staff (part time weekends) Weekend /1st shift / Sat & Sun
- Mill – Facility located in Laurens 7am-7pm (posted 6/13/14 – 6/20/14)
- Washington – Facility located in Clinton 7:30am – 3:30pm (posted 5/30/2014 to 6/6/2014)
- Oak Grove – Shift is every other weekend, 8am – 4pm.
- Davidson – Shift is 7a-7p, 24 hours per week
Weekend /3rd shift/Sat & Sun
- Davidson - Facility located in Clinton 7:00pm – 7:00am (posted 4/29/14 – 5/6/14)
- Clinton Manor – Facility located in Clinton.7:00pm – 7:00am (posted 6/6/14 – 6/13/14)
- Oak Grove – Shift is 12p – 8am and 12p – 6am, 14 hours per week
- Mill Street – Facility located in Laurens. 25 hours per week. 7:00 PM to 7:00 am (posted 7/24/2014 to 7/31/2014)
_____________________________________________ Direct Support Staff (part time Monday – Friday)
- Mon – Fri/1st shift
- Davidson – 6am – 930am/17.5 hours per week
- Mon – Fri/2nd shift
- Clinton Manor – Facility located in Clinton. 2:30 pm – 8:00 pm (posted 7/24/2014 – 7/31/2014)