Current positions available:
Assistant Residential Director
- Assess each consumer’s needs upon admission to a CRCF, or CTH II. /SLP.
- Participate in Team meetings as needed
- Provide training to QIDP’s, CTH II / SLP coordinators and CRCF administrator.
- Provide initial and ongoing in-service training to staff at the facility and the day program regarding consumers’ needs (diets, accountability, active treatment, etc.)
- Review Therap on a daily basis (read t-logs, approve GER’s and service plans).
- Coordinates and monitors the critical incident and alleged abuse reports on the state system.
- Provide direct counseling and crisis interventions services to consumers as needed.
- Provide therap training to employees at orientation/new hire class
- When there is a manager vacancy, residential director assistant will fill in that area.
- Completes and maintains the ADT forms and forward to SC DDSN.
- Participates as a member of the QA/ Team.
- Prepares and assist with plan of corrections regarding surveys on a timely basis (DHEC certification/licensing), Alliant, etc.
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Psychology or related field from a an accredited college or university, or Bachelor’s degree in another field and 5 years’ experience working with people with disabilities and special needs. Supervisory experience required.
Primarily first shift, Monday through Friday, 8 am – 5pm. Twenty-four (24) hour on-call responsibility. Hours may be flexed as needed to accomplish job responsibilities.
Send resume and above requirements to:
Laurens County Disabilities and Special Needs Board
Attn: Keely Simmons, Human Resource Director
PO Box 986
Laurens, SC 29360
Fax (864) 682-2397
Quality Assurance (QA) Assistant
Full time/40 hours per week/Mon – Fri/8am – 5pm/$10.54 per hour
Works closely with Quality Assurance Coordinator, Nurses, QIDP’s, CTH Coordinators, SLP Coordinators and CRCF Administrator in providing clerical assistance to the Quality Assurance Department. Works closely with the Quality Assurance Coordinator in regards to HRC and consents for all residential consumers. Will be required to have direct contact as needed with consumers and/or their families to gain consents. Will be required to have direct contact with HRC members.
- Collect, and organize behavioral data for each consumer, as indicated by the ID Team.
- Collect data from each program area to which consumers with BSP’s or those in need of behavioral assistance attend.
- Obtain consumer and/or surrogate consent as necessary on a timely basis. This may involve calling and /or contacting in person the consumer/ surrogate to obtain timely consent.
- Obtain HRC consent for Behavior Support plans and/or other interventions as needed from the Human Rights Committee. This may require contacting consumers/surrogates via phone and/or in person.
- Assists with ordering and maintaining needed assistive technology supplies.
- Setting up and attending PDR meetings. Inviting family members to those meetings in a timely manner.
- Setting up and attending HRC meetings. Inviting family members, consumers, and HRC members to those meetings.
- Provides supports to the Quality Assurance Coordinator, to include but not limited to filing, keying data, and sorting mail.
When applying for Direct Support Positions, applicants must apply in person at 1860 Hwy 14, Laurens, SC 29360, Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am- 5:00 pm.
Direct Support Staff (full time)
- Elizabeth I - Facility located in Clinton. 40 hours per week/3rd shift (6/25/2014 – 7/2/2014)
- Lower County Floater/FT/32hrs/3rd Shift
- Evergreen Skills/1st shift/30 hours per week (posted 7/21/2014 – 7/28/2014)
- Ferguson Street – Facility located in Clinton. 40 hours per week/2nd shift (7/21/2014 to 7/28/2014)
- Oak Grove – Facility located in Laurens. 40 hours/Monday – Friday/2nd shift/2:30 pm – 10:30 pm/one on one. (7/22/2014 – 7/29/2014)
- East Main – Facility located in Laurens. 32 hours/3rd shift (7/23/2014 – 7/30/2014)
- East Main – Facility locate in Laurens. 30 hours/3rd shift (7/23/2014 to 7/30/2014)
- East Main/SLP II Floater – Facilities located in Laurens. 32 hours/2nd shift (7/23/2014 to 7/30/2014)
Direct Support Staff (part time weekends)
Weekend /1st shift / Sat & Sun
- Davidson – Facility located in Clinton, providing services for 8 residents. 7am – 7 pm (4/14/2014 to 4/21/2014)
- Mill – Facility located in Laurens 7am-7pm (posted 6/13/14 – 6/20/14)
- Washington – Facility locate in Clinton 7:30am – 3:30pm (posted 5/30/2014 to 6/6/2014)
- South Harper - Facility located in Laurens 7:30am – 3:30pm(posted 6/24/14 – 7/01/14)
- Sullivan – Shift/8am-4pm 16 hours per week.(posted 6/25/14 – 7/2/14)
- Washington – Facility located in Clinton 7:30am – 3:30pm (posted 5/30/2014 to 6/6/2014)
- Washington – Facility located in Clinton, 1st shift every other weekend. (posted 7/9/2014 to 7/16/2014)
- Oak Grove – Shift is every other weekend, 8am – 4pm.
- Davidson – Shift is 7a-7p, 24 hours per week
Weekend /3rd shift/Sat & Sun
- Davidson Street – Facility located in Clinton, providing services for an 8 person residence 7:00pm – 7:00am (4/14/14 to 4/21/14)
- Mill Street – Facility located in Clinton 7:00pm – 7:00am (posted 4/29/14 – 5/6/14)
- Clinton Manor – Facility located in Clinton.7:00pm – 7:00am (posted 6/6/14 – 6/13/14)
- Oak Grove – Shift is 12p – 8am and 12p – 6am, 14 hours per week
- Sullivan Street – Facility located in Laurens. 25 hours per week 2nd shift 7:00 pm to 7:00 am (posted 7/21/2014 – 7/28/2014)
- Mill Street – Facility located in Laurens. 25 hours per week. 7:00 PM to 7:00 am (posted 7/24/2014 to 7/31/2014)
Direct Support Staff (part time Monday – Friday)
- Mon – Fri/1st shift
- Davidson - Facility located in Laurens.6:00am – 9:30 am (posted 6/11/14 – 6/18/14)
- Davidson – 6am – 930am/17.5 hours per week
- Ferguson – Facility located in Clinton. 6:00 am – 9:00 am (posted 7/8/2014 – 7/15/2014)
- Mon – Fri/2nd shift